Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when are the new levels in candy crush soda being released I am on level 315 and can't go any further
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you have reached the last level! So well done!! If you want to keep up to date with when the next level releases check out their Facebook page.... https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSagaKeep up the good work!
I think you have reached the last level! So well done!! If you want to keep up to date with when the next level releases check out their Facebook page.... https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga
Keep up the good work!