Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I send requests for other to help me to level up and no one gets them. I have tried to do this over and over to no avail. Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How long have you had this problem for? Do you have the same problem on your mobile device too? I would try all of the regular troubleshooting first, clearing the cache, updating the Java and testing it on another browser. See this video for more tips:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Let us know how you get on.