Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I finished level 165. The game won't let me continue. Instead I have a sign with a paint can on it. Any know what this means? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jennifer,I am stuck at level 260 with paint can symbol. I have checked and my version of candy crush jelly is the newest version. What can I do?
Hi Jennifer,
I am stuck at level 260 with paint can symbol. I have checked and my version of candy crush jelly is the newest version. What can I do?
It means you have an old version of the app and need to update. There are 315 levels right now so if you go to the app store you should see that it can be updated to a newer version. Hope this helps.