Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was playing candy crush soda saga on my iPad. I was on level 129 and passed it. While the candy was bursting, the app switch to facebook. I then went back to the game, but it said I was still on level 129. I need help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Royal, ouch! Always let the sugar crush do it's bit. If it gets interrupted, then you risk not to go to the next level. No doubt you'll be able to do it again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YDK-65OR8