Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i receive help from friends and it's in the envelope but i still can not get it to register so i can move to next section
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had a similar problem a few weeks ago and it is fixed for me now. I did notice, however that I did not have this problem on my mobile. So if you have a mobile or tablet that you can use, try getting the help on there until the issue is resolved- then you can play on FB again aferwards. I hope this helps!