Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
In level 224 anytime I connect a chocolate ball the game freezes. Anyone know how to fix that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
this is happening to me now (21/04/2016) is there anybody listening, is there anybody out there ???????
Doing my head in! I would have passed this level by now, think they should skip us forward instead of waiting for this to be fixed...
Mine works fine, I just checked it out. I can't see any issues here either: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88S8LVbWVtsIf your game is freezing then take a look at the King video. It gives you some nice little tips on how to get your game up and running again. Give it a go:
Mine works fine, I just checked it out. I can't see any issues here either:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88S8LVbWVts
If your game is freezing then take a look at the King video. It gives you some nice little tips on how to get your game up and running again. Give it a go: