Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I request help I only get a preview message and the request is not sent to friends.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had a similar problem a while back but it was only on Facebook itself. If I tried it on my phone it worked. If you have a mobile/tablet test it out there. I am sure it is just a temporary problem as everything works well for me now without me needing to do anything. Let us know how you get on