Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I need help!!!! I have been stuck on level 65 for months, Does anyone has any suggestions? PLEASE
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
First things first drive the first bear downwards. Once you've meet the first bottles you can move the bears upwards. It would be fantastic if you could lead all 5 bears to the candy string at the same moment. If you don't succeed this you should lead the 5 bears in groups of two.
Hope this helps
I wrote a guide with tips here Candy Crush Soda level 65 guide I have also added some tips in the commentary of the following video. Hope it helps, good luck!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho2x1vmO_D8
I wrote a guide with tips here Candy Crush Soda level 65 guide
I have also added some tips in the commentary of the following video. Hope it helps, good luck!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho2x1vmO_D8