Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It is stuck on level 109 and I am on 330, so anytime I want to play I have to scroll through 5 lands to get there. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it still doesnt fix it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I got same problem. I saved even my game with king account, remove the app and reinstall it, and logged back in, problem was still there.
I got ulefone power 2, Android 7.0
Windows 8, chrome browser
Linux Ubuntu, Firefox Browser.
I think it is not related to my cellphone or app. Something must be wrong with account being saved.
Note: after I complete a lvl my icon will move to next lvl, but after close and reopen the app it will be gone back to where it don't move.
Thanks for your help.
This is a really unusual one! What kind of tablet are you playing on? Are you connected through Facebook, have you tried signing in and out again? Has anyone else had this problem?