My icon doesnt follow me anymore.

Options
Hipkatt
Hipkatt Posts: 11 Level 2

It is stuck on level 109 and I am on 330, so anytime I want to play I have to scroll through 5 lands to get there.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it still doesnt fix it :(

Best Answer

Answers

• LisaBa
    LisaBa Posts: 225 Level 2
    Options

This is a really unusual one! What kind of tablet are you playing on? Are you connected through Facebook, have you tried signing in and out again? Has anyone else had this problem?  

• Mohammad_Vosughi
    Options

I got same problem. I saved even my game with king account, remove the app and reinstall it, and logged back in, problem was still there.

I got ulefone power 2, Android 7.0

Windows 8, chrome browser

Linux Ubuntu, Firefox Browser.

I think it is not related to my cellphone or app. Something must be wrong with account being saved.

Note: after I complete a lvl my icon will move to next lvl, but after close and reopen the app it will be gone back to where it don't move.

Thanks for your help.

• Hipkatt
    Answer ✓
    Options
    It turned out the was a glitch and I needed to pass the level it was stuck on again and it caught up
  • Hipkatt
    Options
    You just need to pass the level the icon is stuck on again, and it should fix the problem. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Hipkatt, Welcome back to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

That is a very sweet of you to post that useful information!  We can use it / inform other players whoever has that same issue in their game!  

Thank you very much and have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?