What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Updated CCS and lost all my bars!

Options
Tasha_Blackwell
Tasha_Blackwell Posts: 1 Newbie

I have just updated the game, went to buy more lives and it says I have '0' !!!

I had at least 40! 

This isn't the first time the game has taken my bars or my lives unecessarily and I would now like my gold refunded please!

Best Answer

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with Gold Bars. Please see the email we send you so we can help you. Thanks.

• Burcu_Teomete
    Burcu_Teomete Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited May 2015
    Options

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with Gold Bars. Please see the email we send you so we can help you. Thanks.

Dear Mark I have tried all the solutions people have tried to get back my lives that my friends sent to me in CANDY CRUSH SAGA. I have many lives that my friends sent and this week first I have realized that 15 of my lives lost suddenly and 2 min ago I have also lost 5 of them.I wrote king this problem however they just sent an automatic response saying to check the blogs for similar problem solutions. Nothing similar with mine but I tried to update my iphone and game application. I hadn't received any lives and 4 days after that I had lost 20 more lives which my friends sent. I know the exact live number it was ..20.Please help to me asap. I don't want to lose more of my lives.BestBurcu

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?