Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I ask friends for help to unlock level 46, but all I get in return are lives, not help. How do I get help? This is a fun game that I play on FB, but it's beginning to get annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Graddyiota, please check your Facebook settings for all of your games and adjust them accordingly. Facebook made some changes yesterday in their privacy policy for which you will have to adapt your settings in case you want to see and share with friends. You can get help too when playing on King.com where you can synchronise your progress too.