Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 238 is really frustrating It seems I can not hit the button fast enough for the chocolate to be all over. This level 238 should not be that hard to finish. Been a month and I can not get to the next level...grrrr HELP.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elisabeth. 238 is one of the more frustrating levels in Soda Saga. I wrote some tips to go along with the video on my site here - Level 238 tips Hope they help.
Here is the video too if you would rather watch it first here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHrz9sETg2Y