Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
N PEOPLE CAN C ME BUT I C NO ONE THEY R SENDING REQUEST THAT WILL POP UP ON I PHONE N I PAD BUT WHEN I PLAY I CANT C ANY FRIENDS AT ALL
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't sign in with my email it came back to level one again, please help
Hi Denise! What happens when you try to sign into Facebook? Normally you should get a warning in case the username/password is incorrect.
Please try going into settings of the game, then disconnect from Facebook, reboot your iPad, restart the game and now you can click the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button. Once done the sync should work correctly.
Cheers :-)