Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Soda saga not dropping booster when hit, it makes this level impossible to even play. This is on iOS. I watched video on this level and one is dropped on pc.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm also having issues with level 353...I play both on my laptop and my ipad. I get one booster after several moves, and then no more. I play through Facebook
Hi Luke! Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/level-353-with-a-bug
Cheers :-)
I know that sometimes the levels can vary a little between platforms. I sometimes I play a level on Facebook or my iPad instead when I think the level may be easier there.