Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I recently changed phone and went to reload ccsoda but keep getting an error when I downloaded the game "duplicate provider authority error "
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I found this online- try these steps and let us know how you get on:
You could try first:
Go to Android's App Management screen (Menu / Settings / Applications / Manage Applications), select Running, click on Play Store, click Clear Data
Repeat for the Download Manager application
Reboot the phone
Definitely not on my phone,
This means that the app is already on your phone somewhere. Have you checking in the apps section to make sure that you don't already have it. It should have transferred over if you brought over your google account.