Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don't know anyone else who is playing this. I sent requests for lives to friends and didn't get any replies, so I'm stuck.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You are more than welcome to add me. If I'm on the game and you need help, I will always help.
how do u add friends who play this game>?
Also you can add the fan page I am sure loads of people will love a bit of help too, and in exchange they will help you out too https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga
Happy for you to add me too snord1951. I have problems when friends will not reply to requests even though I grant all of the requests sent to me. It's annoying when you cannot get past a level. I am only on lvl23 and going nuts from playing it for weeks. Can't release all the teddy bears in the amount of tries given. (