Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Will Candy Crush Soda Saga be available on Amazon? The only tablet I have is the Amazon Fire HD7.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Paula, did you see that Soda is now available on Amazon! Only just seen it recently myself and thought of you, enjoy!
Can't say that I've ever come across any news about it, but it is possible that it will eventually be added to Kindle. If I ever come across anything about it I'll let you know!