Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When is the next iPad update release for candy crush soda? I can keep playing through Facebook on my PC but not in my iPad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The levels always get released on Facebook first then the updates come out a few weeks later. I think normally for Android first as iOS has a longer process from what I remember. I follow the Facebook page and they normal post about it on there. Go and follow the page: https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga