Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
but when I play on my iPad, it won't let me into the new levels. It has me stuck at level 345. I've gone to the App Store to look for an update and there is none. Any help would be appreciated!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can see that your question is a week old now so maybe the update wasn't available then but I can see now that there are new levels and updates available so hopefully you should have been able to download it and get your levels all up to date. Let me know!