Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I cannot get the game to advance past level 315 on Soda Crush even though I have beaten it twice. Not sure if I have options or I just quit the game....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gretchen!
What happens when you complete level 315?
I suggest that you disable any plugins and extensions in your browser while playing. Please also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.
Cheers :-)