We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

What do I do if someone else's game progress synced to my account?

L1ndz5
L1ndz5 Posts: 1 Newbie

I play Candy Crush Soda Saga on Facebook using my account. My mother plays on her iPad and is not connected to any account. When I went to play the game today on Facebook, her progress is what showed up on my account. Is there any way to get my progress back, without messing up my mother's game progress? Do you know why this may have happened that her info synced to my account even though she is not connected to any account, Facebook or otherwise? Is it possible this happened when I used her iPad for a different game that was connected to my Facebook account, even though this game is not? Any advice would be helpful

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Is your Facebook account logged in on your mothers tablet? This is the only way that the progress could have transferred over. It must have sync'd somehow. If your mother is behind you progress wise then I'm sorry but the progress that's on Facebook is stuck :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?