We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy Crush Soda Saga iPad Question!

24ggirl
24ggirl Posts: 1 Newbie

I play this game on my iPad and it causes the iPad to freeze, lock up, crash, and then restart several times. I have updated the game along with my iPad for all the latest updates and versions. I'm still having this problem. I checked in the FAQ's and it told me to reset the game, but if I do that then I will start over on level 1 and I don't want to do that and have to start over being that I have come a long way and don't want to have to do that. Any suggestions and fixes that I can try to resolve this issue that I'm having with my iPad and what's causing it to behave this way when I play it on there? I have played this lots of times on my iPad and never had an issue until now. What's causing this issue to persist?

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    edited May 2015

Are you playing on a second generation iPad or higher? Check all of the requirements needed for your device to be compatible: http://candycrushsodasaga.com/help/en

If you play while connected to Facebook all of your progress will be saved there. Make sure that you have plenty of free memory on your iPad as I know that this can cause freezing sometimes. Failing that the best option is to re-install the game (it will fix most issues) you can simply log in again with your FB credentials and your progress will be there. Or you can save your game date to the iCloud. Let us know how you get on! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?