Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when I play the game and try to use the ball the game freezes and I have to refresh and I'm losing all my lives.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, just curious which level are you on? I had this same problem in 171, and just assumed it was a game glitch. I heard that level 224 freezes for other players too. Well anyway my advice for you is to mix the color bomb with a fish or striped/wrapped candy, and the game won't freeze. Or if the color bomb activates by itself. Hope that helps!
Hi Donna!
Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Cheers :-)