Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
no candies dropping on fourth column on left hand side, so impossible to complete this levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Harrtill!I saw on this thread that it is currently being investigated: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/trouble-with-level-949Looks like the level is playable on Facebook and King.com so I suggest you play the level there.Cheers :-)
Hi Harrtill!
I saw on this thread that it is currently being investigated: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/trouble-with-level-949
Looks like the level is playable on Facebook and King.com so I suggest you play the level there.
Cheers :-)