Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Can you please advise on how to pass a road block at level 375. I have passed this level twice. I can not get to 376 and I and wasting my 24 hours continuos play. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same happened to me, ended up just doing it over had no choice. Support never replies and if they do its way after the fact. I always cone to the roadblock and cant play. Lose out on sales because whats the point in buying if one cant play. Bars on nontransferable pfft. Even clear all or reach goal and it keeps on going with no recognition