Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
As the title says, it's impossible to get 3 stars on level 13!!
Has anyone got 3 stars yet? How? When? I have tried to get it for months, but still nothing...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Adem!
Please try the strategy shown in this video clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwG01KXTYtI
Also I suggest you play on King.com or Facebook instead of a mobile device - somehow it's easier to keep an overview on a bigger screen.
Cheers :-)
Awesome Arletta! I've got 2 stars for some time ago and will give it another go :-)