Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
On June 2 I was charged twice for one $9.99 gold bars to my mobile account. I would like a refund to my mobile account asap! This customer is NOT HAPPY!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi tiamiller, I'm sorry to hear of this, please get back to me with the details requested so that I can resolve this for you. Thanks!
I sent you the info requested and have not heard back for a week now. This is getting absurd! I would like my money back for for being charged twice! Arrggggg!