Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I utterly despise the bubble gum and want to start over at the beginning. My Google play/Facebook account has credits that I want to keep using so I don't want another account. How do I reset while staying linked?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You cannot reset your game progress on Facebook, even if you delete the app it will still be there. You can obviously get another Facebook account and use the Google credits but there isn't a way to remove your levels from Facebook.