Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I completed level 395 in Candy Crush Soda, but I am unable to advance to 396. I can play this level on my MacBook Pro, but I can't advance on my iPhone 5 or my iPad 2. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play on my desktop pc and have been stuck in dreamworld after beating level 395 it does not unlock the gate to get to 396 even though I am level 1032 in regular world. I have emailed back and forth on this and finally gave up, has anyone fixed this yet???? Stuck for 6 months or more....
Hey Janet, did you update Candy Crush Soda Saga on your iOS devices already?