We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Levels

Kevy_Bridges
Kevy_Bridges Posts: 3 Newbie

Can you please update iPads the same time as mobile phones as I cant see very well to play on mobile plus it's to small did not even get to play them five special levels u had up on my iPad had to play on mobile and that wasn't fun and can u please update more than 15 levels at a time how about 30  I hope you read this i have sent you to emails but u don't respond to them anymore thanks for listening 

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

I'm guessing you have an Android or Windows phone right?! King releases the levels for mobile and tablet (iOS and Android)at the same time, but its down to each store when they make the update available, iOS has always trailed behind Android, for a reason I am still yet to find.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

I'm guessing you have an Android or Windows phone right?! King releases the levels for mobile and tablet (iOS and Android)at the same time, but its down to each store when they make the update available, iOS has always trailed behind Android, for a reason I am still yet to find.

• Kevy_Bridges
    Kevy_Bridges Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks for that much appreciated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?