Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I cannot play past level 391 on soda saga, and it's been this way for almost 2 weeks. I would like to continue to play, but I madpy delete the game if I can't find some answers. I've already asked about this once and was never answered.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The game adds 15 new levels every two weeks on average. The android and PC versions update one week before the iOS version. 391 was the last level, but the app has been updated for all platforms as of today. If you don't see the levels up to 405 you should check the app store for an update.