We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

why is bubblegum hill not on desktop?

Sacycox
Sacycox Posts: 1 Newbie

bubblegum hill only on mobile & tablet not on pc...why:?........................................

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hey :) I believe the feature is only available on mobile devices. Have you been King of the Castle yet? 

• Storm2
    Storm2 Posts: 5 Level 2

I'm puzzled as to why this isn't available on desktop. Granted, mobile traffic is rising but there are still people out there who use a laptop/PC- myself included.

The only reason I can think of is a soft launch: where certain users (devices?) are selected to beta test a new feature. This happened with Soda Saga itself and, more recently, with the Sugar Drop feature in regular Candy Crush.

I'd appreciate it if a King worker could at least fill us in on the situation- that'd be nice :)

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hi Storm2- I think that often when new features are brought in they are sort of "tested" first. I guess to make sure that there are not any errors and see what the feedback/response from players is. Usually all going well these things are then launched across all players or platforms. It so happens that this was only available on mobiles for now but I know in the past challenges or special games have started on desktops first instead. Hope this makes sense :-) 

• Rokoban_Man
    Rokoban_Man Posts: 16 Level 2

I have windows 10 and I have Soda and Bubblegum hill is on it. I know your question is old but this is just in case you have not got it yet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?