We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

My bear is stuck above the candy line!

TrishahDee
TrishahDee Posts: 1 Newbie

On level 34 I have my last bear stuck above the candy line.  Just before this happened, I combined a black candy with a stripped candy and cleared the whole board which made all the remaining bears get above the candy line.  But then the last bear just stuck to the top of the screen and did not move.  Even when my last move was to blow up one of the bomb candies right next to it. 

I took screen shots.  The top one shows I have two moves left and the bear is stuck to the top.  And it is suggesting I make a fish with the four green ones just to the bottom right of the bear.  I make the fish and combine it with the bomb and it explodes right next to the bear but it does not move.  You can see in the second screen shot that the bear is still on top and it says I have 1 bear left.

http://trishah.com/graphics/ss/candy_crush_soda_34.jpg

This is very frustrating as I had a very good 3 star score for this level.What can be done about this happening? 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi TrishahDee!

I suggest you try playing the level on King.com.

Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Click on Settings

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?