We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

7/2 Update Sent My Mom from Level 225 to Level 1

bobayla11
bobayla11 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am posting  this  on behalf of my mother. She has Candy Crush Soda Saga downloaded on her Acer Tablet and was playing it this morning. However, when opening the app this afternoon all of her progress had been deleted and she had to begin on level one ( I am assuming the deletion came after the update). After a lot of searching and trying to find a way to fix it myself, I am at a loss at how to recover any of the levels. Is there any way that I am able recover all of the levels that she had completed previously?

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi bobayla11!

Did your mother have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then all the progress will be stored there. In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on the tablet, go into settings, disconnect from Facebook and then reboot the tablet. Once done you can start the game again and this time click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and the progress will be back.

Please notice that you should use up your boosters before un-installing the game (boosters can't be saved to Facebook and will miss after a re-install)

Cheers :-)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi bobayla11!

Did your mother have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then all the progress will be stored there. In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on the tablet, go into settings, disconnect from Facebook and then reboot the tablet. Once done you can start the game again and this time click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and the progress will be back.

Please notice that you should use up your boosters before un-installing the game (boosters can't be saved to Facebook and will miss after a re-install)

• bobayla11
    bobayla11 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi bobayla11!

Thanks Combo!Unfortunately she was not connected to Facebook. I had tried multiple times to get her to connect and sadly she didn't connect until after her game reset. Do I need to tell her that she just needs to restart from the beginning and have her make sure she is connected to Facebook? Or is there a way that I can recover her levels? THANKS :D

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?