Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Every time I clear all the bubblegum it states I still have bubblegum left.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. Seems to happen when using a cookie and a fish combo. It dumps all the cells and doesn't deduct them from the total.
Using Android phone.
same issue on level 227 clear all the gum but still says one remaining...... have a screen shot but can't seem to upload it to the moderators
I have the same problem. Seems to happen when using a cookie and a fish combo. It dumps all the cells and doesn't deduct them from the total.Using Android phone.