We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can't ask friends for ticket to next episode

Niloufar_Azadi
Niloufar_Azadi Posts: 1 Newbie

I can't ask friends for a ticket to the next episode which starts at level 61. I've done it dozens of times before. When I click the episode entry point and it comes up with the "Unlock More Levels" box and I click "Ask Friends" and the "Ask For Help" box pops up, it usually displays all my friends in the middle, but now it dosent give me this option no more . If I go ahead and click where I used to click to get this option  now nothing pops up no box , its like I'm clicking a picture in the background and nothing happens. I suspect it's an upgrade gone wrong. I can not see my friends list and can not reach to  "Select Friends" box and "Ask for Help" box and nothing happens, I can not ask for  any tickets as a results.

Tried in Firefox and Chrome on Windows 7 and safari on iphone 6

Answers

• HelpfulJ
    HelpfulJ Posts: 1 Newbie

Make sure you have cleared your cookies and history and restart your browser.  Then you might need to uninstall and reinstall the app and allow it to see your friend list.  Your friends will also need to have the app installed and should have allowed Candy Crush Soda to see the friend list when installing.  Otherwise they will need to reinstall the app and allow it to see friends.  Then you can send them another request for help and they will be able to see who is requesting help.  If you and your friends do not allow the app to also see your email, neither of you will be able to see who is requesting and receiving help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?