Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I,m on level 421 on candy crush soda saga and it,s locked I can't play play that level on my I Pad and there is no update yet. Because I checked it out.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I updated today but it keeps crashing so beware
"The bubbles have been busy recharging, with new levels out in just a few days...."
This was posted yesterday in a thread on the Soda Facebook page so the answer is soon Chris!
Plus this is the only place I've ever seen King announce about new levels, worth keeping an eye on if you're curious again in the future.
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga