Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been playing candy crush soda for a while reaching beyond 110 level and it has suddenly gone back to level 1. I suspect after an update. Is it possible to return me to the level I was on?I've spent quite a bit of money getting there.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Hayley! Do you play while connected to Facebook? If so, good news because all of your levels should be saved here. If you connect the same successfully to FB again you should find all of your levels again.