Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why can't I get 3 stars on this level - ever? Have already gotten two game updates, still impossible. King, are you planning to fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There is a definite need of an update for this level. Clearing the board in two moves should grant you three stars. Many have done this only to receive two stars. Fix it. PERIOD!
two or three people in the world have gotten 3 stars. You need to get multiple color bombs and coloring candies within the first few moves. It is entirely based on being ine of the luckiest people in thecworld. The odds of getting a lucky board tongive you 3 stars is about the odds of winning the lottery.
I'm having the same problem. I also have a thread on this. I reached the end about 2 months ago and every time I reach the last level I go back to 3 star previous levels and this is the only level I have found impossible unless you use power ups, which should not be required.
Hi Jengypsy!
I saw this thread describing the same issue: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/impossibled-to-get-3-stars-on-level-35
You might want to check it out.
Cheers :-)