We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can anyone load Soda Saga on the King site?

Candy_Rush
Candy_Rush Posts: 15 Level 2

I can't get the game to load on the King site so I can't send lives to my King friends.  It's fine on Facebook and I'm further along than the latest mobile update but on King it SLOWLY counts up to 100% and sits there.  Other games work for me on King.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Candy!

Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.

Cheers :-)

• Candy_Rush

Hi Candy!

Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.

I do use Chrome and all the other King games load. I'll try another browser that has the extensions disabled.
  • Candy_Rush

Hi Candy!

Nothing I did changed anything, but it's fixed today. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?