We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How do I get past 30 on Candy Crush Soda. Been on it 2 weeks.

msusel
msusel Posts: 5 Level 2

I can get down to 2 or 3 left but that's all. I'm so tired of trying.  I also don't think you explain the new characters you put on the board. How are we suppose to know what they do. I can't see spending money on games that I never can get ahead on. All your games lack explanations. I don't have much problem with the other games. Sometimes it take a time thru the game to figure what you want me to do. I just want to go on playing with my friends.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey msusel, that's one way to look at it. Personally I like it when you have games that you need to explore and find out for yourself what exactly you have to do and how you should do that. Endlessly long tutorials doing all the moves for you while requiring a lot of reading from the player's end isn't quite my thing to be honest.   

In this level 30 you need to find 23 bears and get 45.000 points in maximum 45 moves. Try to make as much as special candies as possible and try to combine them. There are quite some blockers in this level and the special combo's are effective to get rid of those quickly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWziv4mVjmo

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?