Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm stuck at a road block and my friends have sent more than enough help to move forward but only one has registered on the road block --- My only other option is to pay to move forward which I wont do --- Any idea's why this isn't working?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Julie, do you also play on King.com? You can get help and tickets there too. If you think it doesn't work well, then try playing in another browser. Clear cache on your PC and close other tabs and programs. So far I got the necessary help on all roadblocks.