Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times and it still won't let me connect
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It sounds then like it could be an internet/server issue if its only connects at a certain time of the day. I hear a lot about how when the traffic picks up at peak times then it can affect net speed and connections etc.
Tried these before I posted and still not working. I reinstalled Facebook and had it working for a few times playin in the morning but that same night it was back to not connecting. This is the only game I'm having problems with.
I highly recommend checking out the videos that King made. I came across them a while ago and they are super useful.
There's one for iOS and one for android:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrmBWnonwtE