We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Inappropriate user name.

multicolors
multicolors Posts: 3 Newbie

A user in my high score group has a sexually explicit name and there's no way to report or remove them. If this game is rated "Everyone," this sort of thing should be moderated. If the user in question can't be removed quickly, I'll be deleting this and all King games I have installed. 

Also, the process to report a problem is too circular and complicated. This question is my third attempt so far and I've been required to create both a google+ and a facebook in order to contact anyone. Really not customer-friendly in the least.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi multicolors!

I suggest you connect the game to Facebook so that you only are playing with friends.

Not sure why you had to create a Google Plus account?

Cheers :-)

• multicolors
    multicolors Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi multicolors!

I suggest you connect the game to Facebook so that you only are playing with friends.

Not sure why you had to create a Google Plus account?

Cheers :-)

I had to create a Google Plus account to leave a review of the game in the Google play store, because there was no other clear way to ask for help from within the store. I don't want to use any social networking sites or to play with friends. I want simple block feature, remove feature, or a way to hide leaderboards. Done with King games now. What an insane hassle. Absolutely horrible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?