Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've reached level 427 on my iPhone but progress on my iPad won't update past 420. I've disconnected and reconnected to facebook several times and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game on the iPad. Can someone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you need to check if your levels are saved on facebook because that's where the game is looking for the levels. So if your iPhone is on level 427 but Facebook hasn't saved this, then it won't transfer over. Check this and then try and make the iPad link up by opening up facebook on it and going into the settings, apps section and tapping soda saga. This should help it sync.