Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Since upgrading to windows 10, playing the game has become impossible. It is very slow to respond, and appears to freeze after each move. Does the game need to adapt to the new version of windows or do I need to do something different?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah I use Candy Crush Saga on facebook using edge and it locks during 'Loading Screen'
Hey Dean, sorry mate, just to be sure; I know you've tagged Candy Crush Soda Saga and you've typed it too, but do you mean Candy Crush Soda Saga using the new Windows 10 browser (Microsoft Edge) or do you refer to Candy Crush Saga and the version that comes installed with Windows 10?