We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

finished level 450 on candy crush soda, but cannot pass the paint can

Sharon_LeBoeuf
Sharon_LeBoeuf Posts: 1 Newbie

cannot pass the paint can , what is that.... i have deleted and re-loaded the game and still the paint can shows. 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    edited August 2015

Hi Sharon!

Currently level 450 is the last level available for iPhone and iPad. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 465). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.

New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here:

https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga

Cheers :-)

• LotusDiamond
    LotusDiamond Posts: 6 Level 2

I have the same problem. I see me friend on level 453 so it's definitely not the last level . I was at the top a week ago and now all the others are catching up. This has happened to me twice . I'm fed up with this. The developers are so slow with new updates that one gets bored waiting. Definitely not my preferred game anymore.

• Kduggan22_
    Kduggan22_ Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Sharon!

Currently level 450 is the last level available for iPhone and iPad. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 465). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.

New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here:

https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga

Cheers :-)

I tried playing on facebook, still grayed out at level 451 :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?