Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
cannot pass the paint can , what is that.... i have deleted and re-loaded the game and still the paint can shows.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharon!Currently level 450 is the last level available for iPhone and iPad. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 465). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here:https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasagaCheers :-)
Hi Sharon!
Currently level 450 is the last level available for iPhone and iPad. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 465). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here:
https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga
Cheers :-)
I have the same problem. I see me friend on level 453 so it's definitely not the last level . I was at the top a week ago and now all the others are catching up. This has happened to me twice . I'm fed up with this. The developers are so slow with new updates that one gets bored waiting. Definitely not my preferred game anymore.