Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 1130 on my Mac seems to have a bug…no matter what I do not enough keys drop down to complete the level. At the most I have been able to crush enough keys to unlock two of the fruit droppers. What am I doing wrong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just passed this level. The keys only drop at certain times. at play 18, 15, 12, 9, 6 and 3. they solution is to move the upper candies at these plays.
I have the same problem. I'm on Windows 10, using Google Chrome. Not enough keys drop for completion.
Edit: I tried playing on Edge, and it worked properly, I completed the level now.
This is a glitch. Only three keys show up to unlock one jar. NOTHING after that. Fix it.
I have the same problem on Windows, not enough keys
I am using a mac and have the same problem.
I can only unlock the first jar, and no matter what I do no more keys drop down, after many attempts even using boosters.
Very annoying!
Perhaps Pete Peppers video for Candy Crush 1130 will help. It shows how he completed the level without extra moves or boosters. Good luck!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfwMwwAUM9w