Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've passed level 450 and it will not let me go to level 451...level 451 through 453 is in gray...when is the next update for this game? One of my friends has moved ahead & I can see her Avatar on level 453, but I can't move ahead.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here. I don't think they have finished those levels yet.
The update isn't out yet for iOS. Your friend must either be playing on PC or an Android device. It should be out very soon though normally