Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am stuck on level 45 now for 3 months . this guy name james e gouse took me to click on the empty bottles for friends requests I cant even send them . I am running windows 7 what is going on with my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Betty, clear cache on your PC. Do a restart too and make sure you use a good WiFi connection. What browser are you using? Try with Google Chrome for instance.